Save your scavenger hunt answers in Zotero.* Feel free to work in pairs or small groups.
- Find a digital collection compiled from multiple physical institutions/repositories. Identify at least two contributing repositories.
- Find a protected Wikipedia article about a historical topic.
- Find a public domain film clip depicting an historical event.
- Find a public domain image that Corbis is charging for. Collect both the Corbis and the public domain copy.
- Find a newspaper with archival issues in both a public domain collection and a pay for access collection.
- Find the homepage for the Center for History and New Media from 1998.
*To save a webpage which does not automatically register as Zotero-readable, right-click anywhere in your browser window (except on a link), scroll down to the Zotero menu and select “Create Web Page Item from Current Page.”